However big or small your business is, if it relies upon website traffic for marketing, then you sure are in need of either SEO or reputable SEO experts. An SEO expert does much more than designing your website. It also updates it, removes bad reviews and helps it to maintain a decent page ranking. Simply put, the answer to your online business objectives is nothing but SEO.
Here we have put together the top 5 qualities to locate in an SEO expert or SEO reseller:
• Years of Experience in SEO: SEO, a small term as it is, entails multiple techniques to deliver real-time results and it takes really an expert with considerable experience under his belt to understand the nature of every website individually. While an experienced SEO would try a result-oriented approach to every website by understanding its goals completely, an inexperienced one would try same techniques on every website only to meet with an undesirable outcome.
• Track Record of Success: SEO techniques is one topic that is vastly written about in countless blog posts and articles, but having happy clients is a different thing altogether. Any business owner looking to avail SEO services should check with at least four current references to know how the prospective SEO agency has helped them ace search engine rankings and succeed. Their track record of success can only tell any client that they are the deserving ones to take up their campaign and make it successful.
• Savvy Marketing skills: Apart from the technical issues faced from time to time, SEO is quite similar to traditional marketing. Content should be written in a manner that highlights the benefits to a client while urging them to make a sale. And it also has to be carried out in a way to appeal to people present at the back end of the search engine. In short, the content marketing skills of an SEO expert must be properly gauged as they go a long way in taking the online business to soaring heights.
• Well-rounded knowledge & Perspective: Gone are those days when SEO was all about bland techniques. The modern generation SEO expert is one who possesses a deep understanding of marketing, the specific market, the thought process of humans, web analytics, viral marketing, content creation, business models and much more. By disconnecting SEO from such critical methods, we end up making short-lived decisions that hurt more and make helpless.
• Capability to blend with company’s culture: SEO experts should interact with diverse arenas of business, to the likes of IT, marketing, analytics, sales and customer service. They should be able to work as a team. To meet this end, it is essential that their organizational style, communication and personality quite match with your culture. If you and your SEO expert are not in the same page with respect to these attributes, it is likely going to be tough to make progress.
If you wish to make a success out of your online business, it is a mandate for your prospective SEO expert to bear the aforementioned qualities. All these qualities will make a person a great SEO expert who can do wonders.